NEWS & UPDATES:
- Received a Book Publishing Contract in April 2018 for my recent book of Poetry from a NEW YORK publisher! This collection of poetry has been illustrated by the immensely talented Ashley Teets of Ashley Teets Illustration. Publication date is expected in January 2019, and will be included in the BOOK EXPO in New York next spring!
"Luminescence," "To My Mother," and "Day at the Beach"
- Three poems "Air Maneuvers," "Resemblant," and "Sunday Afternoon at the Park" were published in the November 2017 issue of Scarlet Leaf Review
- Gently Appalachia column - "Molasses Making Time in Calhoun County," The Hur Herald, 09-2016
- Gently Appalachia column - "County Fair,"The Hur Herald, 08-2016
- "Soul'd Out sings for senior center's dinner" - Wirt County Journal, 08-24-16
- Poem "Harmony" published in January 2016 issue of Torrid Literature Journal
- Poem "Pilferer" published in the Fall issue of WestWard Quarterly
- Poem "Hinged" published in the Summer issue of WestWard Quarterly
- "Ode to Earl Hamner" published in the print editon of the Nelson County Times and their online version The News & Advance
- Poems "Unrestrained" and "Grandmother's Vines" published in the Summer issue of Halcyon Magazine